WPEP Theme Integrations & Theme Compatibility Requests

WPEP is built to play well and to be compatible with all Premium WordPress Themes and beyond.

Please post any requests you have regarding integrating WPEP with any WordPress Theme here.

1 Like

Hi Corrado,

I would like to ask for better compatibility with GeneratePress. With Roberts very quick help we handled the under hanging header/footer issue, but GeneratePress is like one of the cleanest coded theme available with a big user base. The same issue was present with Astra theme too (just so that i did my homework properly).

These two are generally well recommended for course/membership websites by many.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Corrado,

I hope a Suki theme compatible that is even better than Astra about speed, lightweight and site header control.

Especially, when combining with Suki Pro, it is truly good for creating layout shortcode and embed anywhere in the site. It is too easy to embed on the course, lesson, channel, sidebar, etc.

At the moment, the index page (WPEP default setting) is displaying incorrectly and I have to add some CSS to fix it.

Thanks

1 Like